Indian Institute of Art & Design


Indian Institute of Art & Design




fashion design institute in delhi IIAD
Fashion Design Institute In Delhi IIAD

Fashion Design Institute In Delhi IIAD


Institute name -    Indian institute of Art & Design

website - https://www.iiad.edu.in/fashion-design-course/

About - IIAD is distinct in a way that it was conceived with the commitment to provide internationally paralleled design education in India and an earnest desire to help students fall in love with learning again. To help realize this, the Institute partnered with 
Kingston School of Art, Kingston University, London, a pioneer in art and design education. This way students enrolling themselves for any design program at IIAD are assured access to education benchmarked against the best in the world. Kingston University has been ranked with some of the most coveted global forces in the field of Art and Design education by leading global career and education networks like QS World University Rankings, The Complete University Guide and Times Higher Education World University Rankings to name a few.


Founder -DR. JITIN CHADHA

course duration - 4 year 

course syllabus (topics) -
BA (Hons) Fashion Design
BA (Hons) Communication Design
BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design

Course fees - 1 year 3,81,680
Address - B-26, Okhla Phase 1,
New Delhi 110020, India.

Contact - 9871383633, 011 4138 0000


Business listing: 

Google Reviews -

1)  Dhwani Digra - An amazing campus, one cannot judge just by looking at it from outside. This college is in collaboration with Kingston University, UK. It provides a three-sixty degree view of education in Design. Students and teachers work together in a holistic environment. One can really learn and grow if one aspires to become renowned designers of the future.

2) Amit deb - It is a Fascinating place to live and breathe design. Every person is in sync with Design Education that contributes towards building a value chain impacting lives. My friend and cousin is a student here. I just joined IIAD to serve its visionary goal meeting challenges of New Economy with newer Creative Solutions.

3) Bharati Jaiswal - I went to IIAD from my coaching center for campus visits. I really liked the campus infrastructure and their studios. I also participated in the workshop there which was very interesting.

4) Jyoti Behl - A fantastic college with great exposure. The faculties are really good with lots of industry experience. My brother is pursuing an Interior Architecture Design course & he is happy with the aggressive study & the practical knowledge provided by the college.

5) Kumar Vishal - Quality Education with Great Infrastructure. If you are looking for a Design career then this is the best place to explore your creativity and location is in the heart of Delhi I.e. South Delhi.

Just Dial Reviews -
1) Jyoti - IIAD is the best Institute for the creative course. They have tie-ups with many industries that would help us in Internships & placements. The faculties are all well qualified & have great industry knowledge. I recommend all my friends to visit the campus once & then they will realize that it is the best place to study.

2) Ana - IIAD is one of the top institutes for design and it is the only institute that is in collaboration with Kingston University, London. The kind of exposure and experience they provide is outstanding. The campus in south Delhi is breathtaking. One should go and visit the campus if they are willing to pursue design.

3) Bhavna - An astounding institute for Design in South Delhi. The campus is breathtaking. One must visit if he or she is willing to pursue Design.

4) Shweta - Sriram institute is the best institute for the Primary teacher training course in Delhi. I`m very impressed & satisfied with the counseling given to me by them. I think that I should make my career as a teacher. The faculty of IIAD is very good, qualified & cooperative. I`m glad to having admission to Sriram institute in the IIAD course.

5) Mr. Shashi - Good institute for stenography and this is the best institute I have ever seen because I have visited so many institutes regarding the stenography course but what I found they do not provide the good quality of infrastructure and faculty also but here I got everything up to my satisfaction.


Facebook Reviews -
1) Malkit Bhinder - Joining the IIFD Indian Institute of Fashion & Design was a great decision because I was never much into the theoretical model of studying and I always wanted a straight placement after finishing my Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Apparel Design. The teaching practices are advanced and industry-focused. The industry visits, workshops, events, etc. have proved to be very useful. I got a job offer even before I had finished my graduation.

2) Shreya Shikola - IIFD has become a reputed institution at an exponential rate. Students across the map have attended and/or are currently attending the institute. It has become an international fashion hub for students to explore their creativity and develop cutting edge fashion applicable to ramps to everyday wear. The institute is well-connected to major designers around the world and has helped place students with some of the world's greatest fashion modules.
3) Abha Manu - I would suggest this place as the best place for studying fashion designing, it might not be suitable for all students as IIFD have set high benchmarks for discipline and academic... so students who want serious learning through academics should opt for IIFD
4) Kartika Arora - If you are looking for a short term OR degree course in fashion like pattern making, styling, etc then IIFD is a good option. Their staff is well qualified and they have a decent building. They also have all the usual courses too like design, fashion management...
5) Puspa Kumari - I am blessed that I got admission in IIFD Chandigarh. After completion of my degree course, I got a chance to go for an internship and lastly after 3 months, I got placed.
I would like to thank all the professional faculties and staff members who helped me throughout the course to build my skills and making me industry-ready.
I will recommend this college for all those students who seriously want to learn things practically. Thanks again to IIFD teachers.











Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GD Goenka School of Fashion And Design

NIFT Fashion Design Course In Delhi

Top 15 Best Fashion Design Course In Delhi